1. Be Nice and Be Civilised – abusing, name-calling, personal attacks on members and/or generally trying to stir up trouble will not be tolerated.Repeatedly violation of this rule will result in termination of your account.
2. NOTE: Any posts/threads which are not maternity or children items related, religious, political, racist in nature or can be construed as such will also be deleted/removed without prejudice.
3. Spam – We will not tolerate any spam posting in our forum. Any such post will be deleted and repeated abuse will result in termination of your account.
4. Flaming / Personal Attacks – We will not tolerate abusive, malicious, personal attacks or self-promoting messages. Please refer to Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in termination of your account.
5. Trolls – We will not tolerate anyone antagonising other forum members by posting potentially inflammatory messages. See Rule #1. Repeated abuse will result in termination of your account.
6. Harassment – Harassment of other forum members via Private Message, postings, emails or other means will result in immediate termination of your account and if serious enough, may be reported to the relevant authorities for their further investigation.
7. Commercial Advertising – We do not allow commercial website linking or advertising and if you wish to advertise on the site, please contact us. This rules also covers webmasters, administrators and moderators of other websites seeking to promote themselves on this forum without benefit to this forum – Do not use the Kiddo Hut forums to promote other forums or web sites in which you have a vested interest or stake. We will remove messages that serve mostly or exclusively to drive forum members to external forums or web sites.
8. Signatures – Please keep signatures to no more than two/three short lines, Do not include signatures that serve primarily to promote a product or service or to direct members to a website in which you have a vested interest or stake.
9. Information Accuracy – We do not endorse or guarantee the accuracy of any posting, regardless of whether the posting comes from a user, from a celebrity or “expert” guest, or from a member of our team. There is no substitute for healthy skepticism and your own good judgement. It is easy for people to pose as experts without having any expertise whatsoever.
10. Legal ownership – Each message posted is owned by and is the opinion of the original poster. Neither Kiddo Hut nor its owners are legally responsible for anything posted on these forums.
Responsibility for what is posted in the forums and other public posting areas on the Kiddo Hut lies with each member – you alone are responsible for any material that you post. You agree not to post or transmit any defamatory, abusive, obscene, threatening or illegal material, or any other material that infringes on the ability of others to enjoy the Site or that infringes on the rights of others. You agree to conform to site policies and guidelines concerning the size, length, format, subject, content, or relevancy of the materials you submit.
While we cannot monitor all the postings in the forums and other public areas, we reserve the right (but assume no obligation) to delete, move, or edit any postings that come to our attention that we consider unacceptable or inappropriate, of for any other other reasons, which we need not disclose, and which need not be reasonable. We will comply with the requirements of the law regarding disclosure of information transmitted via our site to others, including law enforcement agencies.
Any information in any form or medium supplied by us on the basis that it is for your benefit and information only and that, save as may be required by law or by a competent regulatory authority (in which case you shall, unless prohibited by law, inform us in advance), it shall not be copied, referred to or disclosed, in whole (save for your own personal purposes) or in part, without our prior written consent. You shall not quote our name or reproduce our logo in any form or medium without our prior written consent. We disclaim all responsibility or liability for any costs, damages, losses, liabilities, expenses incurred by anyone as a result of circulation, publication, reproduction or use of our information contrary to the provisions of this clause.
Any advice, opinion, statement of expectation or recommendation supplied by us in the Site shall not amount to any form of guarantee that we have determined or predicted future events Or circumstances.
The blog posts (a.k.a “Diary” in the Site) and reviews are personal blogs and opinions. Kiddo Hut may accept forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation in cash or kind. Notwithstanding, the compensation received will not influence the content, topics, or posts made in the blogs. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network, and identified as paid advertisements. Similarly, if it is an advertorial, it will be identified accordingly.
At times, Kiddo Hut receives compensation to provide opinion on products, services, websites and any other topics. However, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs or experiences on those products, services or topics. The opinions and views expressed on Kiddo Hut’s blogs are purely the owner of the blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or representation about a product or service should be verified directly with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The blogs and reviews in Kiddo Hut does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
You agree to indemnify and hold Kiddo Hut, its owners, its officers, subsidiaries and affiliated companies harmless from time to time and at all times hereafter, from and against (i) all loss, damage, harm or injury suffered or incurred, (ii) any and all notices, claims, demands, action, suits, proceeding or other liabilities, including legal fees and costs, made or initiated against us on account of or arising from Your use of the Web Site or Your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
If you post material on Kiddo Hut, you may prompt third-parties into making statements about you that may be defamatory or offensive, even though your postings may be unobjectionable. You agree not to respond in kind, but to bring these statements to the attention of the Kiddo Hut. By posting on Kiddo Hut you are agreeing to hold Kiddo Hut, its officers, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies harmless and release Us from all claims, demands or other liabilities for any statements or material concerning you that are posted on the site by third parties, including by moderators and other volunteers., provided that we avail you with the opportunity to answer. If you are unable to respond because you have been banned from the site, upon request you will be reinstated for a sufficient length of time to respond.
If any payment is made by you under this clause you shall not seek recovery of that payment from us at any time.
We try our best to make Kiddo Hut an informative and useful place, but we cannot guarantee that our users will always find everything to their liking. Please read this Disclaimer carefully before using the Site.
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. BECAUSE OF THE NUMBER OF POSSIBLE SOURCES OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, AND THE INHERENT HAZARDS AND UNCERTAINTIES OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INACCURACIES, OR OTHER PROBLEMS WITH SUCH INFORMATION. IF YOU RELY ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE OR ANY MATERIAL AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED FROM OR OTHERWISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SITE.
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU *AS IS,* *WITH ALL FAULTS,* AND *AS AVAILABLE.* KIDDO HUT AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS CANNOT AND DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. NOR DO THEY GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE, OR CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KIDDO HUT, OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES/COUNTRIES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF KIDDO HUT, AND ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS AND LICENSORS IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH LAW).
We may collect personal information from you in various ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, register on our Site, post a thread, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, resources or features we make available on our Site. All such personal information is collected only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You may refuse to supply such personal information, save that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Information we may collect include but not limited to, name, job title, contact information including email address, mailing address and phone number, demographic information such as preferences and interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
A cookie is a small file is placed in your computer’s hard drive. It helps to analyse web traffic, and tailor content to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Kiddo Hut may collect and use the information for the purposes as follows:
– To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
– Internal record keeping.
– To improve our content and services.
– to run a contest, survey, promotion or market research
– To send periodic emails about new reviews, features or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. The email address may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If at any time, you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we would include a detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, we adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Site may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our Site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We do not sell, trade or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to your personal information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affliliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
If you wish to withdraw your consent for receiving marketing or promotional materials/communication. You may contact us via Contact Kiddo Hut. Please be aware that once we receive confirmation that you wish to withdraw your consent for marketing or promotional materials/communication, it may take up to 30 working days for your withdrawal to be reflected in our systems. Therefore, you may still receive marketing or promotional materials/communication during this period of time. Please note that even if you withdraw your consent for the receipt of marketing or promotional materials, we may still contact you for other purposes in relation to the Sites that you have subscribed to.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please inform us as soon as possible, via the contact form under Contact Kiddo Hut. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
By using this Site, you agree to accept this policy and terms. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use or otherwise access our Site. Your continued use of the Site subsequent to any changes to this policy shall be deemed your acceptance of those changes.