This is a No-Alcohol, No-Bake, No-Egg Very Easy Chocolate Tiramisu. I have made this Very Easy Chocolate Tiramisu for people who doesn’t like dessert with alcohol and for those who would like to give Tiramisu to their kids, and for Chocolate lovers, this is a must try recipe.
This Kiddo Hut’s Very Easy Chocolate Tiramisu as per the name has spelt out clearly, it is very easy to make. The effort is almost the same as my post on No-bake Tiramisu, you may click here for the recipe. This is extremely suitable for gathering with kids. Who doesn’t love Chocolate?
1. Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Cocoa powder 1/2 cup of hot water. Set aside.
2. Melt/Soften the cooking chocolate by double-boil it. Be careful not to let the water gets into the chocolate.
3. Whisk the mascarpone cheese, 1.5 tablespoon of icing sugar, melted chocolate and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence by hand. Mix well until icing sugar dissolves.
4. Whisk the whipping/heavy cream with 2 tablespoons of icing sugar, 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence and 1/2 tablespoon of cocoa powder till soft peaks, at low to medium speed to prevent over-whipped. Or use hand to whisk.
5. Cut the ladyfinger biscuits in size that is just enough to fit into the container.
6. Dip the sugar-side of the ladyfinger biscuits in the cocoa beverage. Remember to give the beverage a stir before dipping. Lay the cocoa dip facing upward in the container. Put some chocolate mascarpone cheese mix on top of the biscuits. Then, lay the cocoa-dipped ladyfinger biscuits on top of the cheese mix follows by the chocolate whipped cream.
7. Set in fridge overnight.
8. Before serving, sprinkle some cocoa powder on top of the top layer. Serve.
If you have enjoyed reading this recipe, do like my Facebook page to get more upcoming fun and informative recipes. Alternatively, you can either subscribe to Kiddo Hut or follow Kiddo Hut on Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ for all forthcoming recipes. Thank you for visiting Kiddo Hut!